Editeur: John Wiley & Sons
This highly successful text serves as a guide to alternative techniques in econometrics with an emphasis on the practical application of these approaches.
The 4th Edition features:
- Coverage of a wide range of topics, including time series analysis, cointegration, limited dependent variables, panel data analysis and the generalized method of moments.
- Intuitive presentation and discussion, with a focus on implementation and practical relevance.
- A large number of empirical illustrations taken from a wide variety of fields, including international economics, finance, labour economics and macroeconomics.
- Increased focus on robust inference and small sample properties.
- End-of-chapter exercises, both theoretical and empirical, reviewing key concepts.
- Updated and expanded coverage, on various topics such as missing data, outliers, forecast evaluation, the estimation of treatment effects and panel unit root tests.
Supplementary material, including PowerPoint slides for lecturers, data sets of the empirical illustrations and exercises, and solutions to selected exercises in each chapter, available at
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours