Building Competitive Advantage Through Marketing Excellence for Small to Medium Sized Enterprises
Editeur: Kogan Page
Competitive SME is a comprehensive guide to grasping the competitive and marketing opportunities facing small to medium size enterprises today. Inspired and driven by the EU initiative futureSMETM, it gives essential advice on how, by implementing a clear and focused strategy and using simple tools, you can survive, thrive, and compete. It outlines a simple yet effective model that will allow you to:
- create and manage effective marketing and branding processes;
- better engage with your market , creating and projecting real value;
- increase your worth to the market with corresponding increase in revenue;
- maximise your resources, however limited;
- ensure that your competitive edge and U.S.P. is amplified and sustained.
Packed with simple but effective tools, Competitive SME is an essential, practical handbook for any manager or owner of an SME / SMB who wants to outperform their competitors.
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours