A Proven Plan for Strategic Growth
Every company faces the inevitable challenge: stagnate or grow. One of the fastest ways for small- and mid-size companies to expand is through acquisition. Purchasing another company can seem daunting—but when done right, it can deliver outstanding rewards. Successful Acquisitions supplies the key information that business leaders need to know about finding and buying companies. Written by an M&A expert with more than $1 billion in transactions under his belt, the book’s practical and comprehensive approach integrates all the moving pieces into a logical step-by-step process that covers:
- The art and science of researching companies
- Building and balancing an acquisition team
- Valuation tips that look beyond the obvious
- The importance of “the seller’s equation”
- Developing a negotiation platform
- How to be tough and still protect the buyer-seller relationship
- Guidelines for structuring an airtight deal
- The letter of intent, due diligence, purchase agreement, funding, and other essentials
- Bringing the deal to a timely close
- A 100-day plan for making integration a success It’s all here.
From building the foundation to growing the relationships to cementing the deal, Successful Acquisitions is a complete roadmap to buying companies and achieving proactive strategic growth.
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours