Secrets for Ideas That Last in Politics, Business, and Culture
Edition n°: 1
- How does a good idea work?
- What's the difference between a good idea, and an idea "that kills"?
- Why do some great ideas fall out of use?
- How can you guarantee that your idea has every chance to succeed?
- Why are some Facebook groups larger in population than the country of Finland?
- Why do we type on inferior keyboards?
- What did Saint Paul do to "market" Christianity?
Nicolas Bordas, CEO of TBWA\FRANCE, has for years studied the way ideas work: how to best promote them and ensure their survival. In this book, he examines ideas both little and big while pointing out the keys to their success or their failure.
Understanding how ideas are born, live and die is essential for those who wish to spread their own. In today's world where communication is constant, a successful idea can radically change our political, economical and cultural future.
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours