Gain Meaningful Insight and Increase Your Bottom Line
Auteur: Berger, Paul D.
Editeur: Elsevier Science
Improving the User Experience through Practical Data Analytics is your must-have resource for making UX design decisions based on data, rather than hunches. Authors Fritz and Berger help the UX professional recognize and understand the enormous potential of the ever-increasing user data that is often accumulated as a by-product of routine UX tasks, such as conducting usability tests, launching surveys, or reviewing clickstream information. Then, step-by-step, they explain how to utilize both descriptive and predictive statistical techniques to gain meaningful insight with that data. You'll be able to more effectively delight your customers, reduce costs, improve productivity ¾ and increase your bottom line. By mastering the use of these techniques, you'll gain meaningful insight and a powerful competitive advantage for your company?and yourself.
- Practical guidance on choosing the right data analysis technique for each project.
- Real-world examples to build a theoretical and practical understanding of key concepts from consumer and financial verticals.
- A step-by-step methodology for applying each predictive technique, including detailed examples.
- A detailed guide to interpreting the data output and examples of how to effectively present the findings in a report.
- Exercises to learn the techniques, along with access to sample data on the companion website.
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours