Editeur: Elsevier Science
Advances in Computers carries on a tradition of excellence, presenting detailed coverage of innovations in computer hardware, software, theory, design, and applications.
The book provides contributors with a medium in which they can explore their subjects in greater depth and breadth than journal articles typically allow.
The articles included in this book will become standard references, with lasting value in this rapidly expanding field.
- Presents detailed coverage of recent innovations in computer hardware, software, theory, design, and applications
- Includes in-depth surveys and tutorials on new computer technology pertaining to computing: combinatorial testing, constraint-based testing, and black-box testing
- Written by well-known authors and researchers in the field
- Includes extensive bibliographies with most chapters
- Presents volumes devoted to single themes or subfields of computer science
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours