Auteur: Rv, Rajesh
Auteur: Gonzalez, David
Editeur: Packt Publishing
Discover how to easily build and implement scalable microservices from scratch
About This Book
- Build, deploy, and test microservices from scratch with ease
- Learn how to efficiently build and implement microservices in Spring, and how to use Docker and Mesos to push the boundaries of what you thought possible
- Master the architecture of Mesos and intelligently distribute your task across clusters of machines
Who This Book Is For
This course is intended for Java and Spring developers, DevOps engineers, and system administrators who are familiar with microservice architecture and have a good understanding of the core elements and microservice applications but now want to delve into effectively implementing microservices at the enterprise level.
What You Will Learn
- Use a domain-driven approach to design and implement microservices
- Secure microservices using Spring Security
- Deploy and test microservices
- Use Spring Boot to develop microservices
- Find out how to avoid common pitfalls when developing microservices
- Familiarize yourself with end-to-end microservices written in Spring Framework and Spring Boot
- Understand the Mesos architecture
- Deploy a multi-node Mesos cluster using your favorite DevOps
Microservices are the next big thing in designing scalable, easy-to-maintain applications, making app development easier and providing great flexibility in utilizing various resources optimally.
This course is divided into three modules and each module is a mini-course in its own right, helping you enhance your knowledge.
Starting off with the first module, you will understand the core concepts and frameworks of microservice architecture. You will then learn how to set up the development environment and configure it before implementing continuous integration to deploy your microservice architecture. You will learn to secure microservices and test them effectively using REST Java clients and other tools. Finally, you will build smaller, lighter, and faster services that can be implemented easily.
The second module will help you implement the microservice architecture in Spring Framework, Spring Boot, and Spring Cloud. With the latest specifications of Spring, you'll be able to build modern, Internet-scale Java applications in no time. You'll delve into Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Docker, Mesos, and Marathon, and understand how to deploy autonomous services without using heavy-weight application servers. By the end, you'll have a good grasp of Spring Framework and how to implement microservices using it.
In the last module of this course, you will learn about Apache Mesos, open source, cluster-management software that provides efficient resource isolations and sharing. This advanced module will show you how to deploy important, big data processing frameworks such as Hadoop, Spark, and Storm on Mesos and big data storage frameworks such as Cassandra, Elasticsearch, and Kafka.
This Learning Path combines some of the best that Packt has to offer in one complete, curated package. It includes content from the following Packt products:
- Mastering Microservices with Java, Sourabh Sharma
- Spring Microservices, Rajesh RV
- Mastering Mesos, Dipa Dubhashi Akhil Das
Style and approach
This course follows a step-by-step approach that teaches readers to build smaller, lighter, and faster services that can be implemented easily in a production environment.
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours