Editeur: Packt Publishing
Get the solutions you need to troubleshoot any issue you may face to keep your OpenVPN up and running
About This Book
- This is the first book on the market that resolves your issues related to troubleshooting OpenVPN
- Ensure your organization's private network is protected 24x7 by resolving OpenVPN issues instantly
- Save time and costs by troubleshooting to reduce the impact on your business
Who This Book Is For
The book is for system administrators who are experienced and well versed with OpenVPN. You should possess intermediate to master level proficiency with OpenVPN. All OpenVPN users can leverage this book.
What You Will Learn
- Diagnose and remediate authentication and authorization problems in OpenVPN
- Overcome simple network and startup script errors
- Learn OpenVPN log file format and verbosity options
- Resolve operating system-specific errors
- Discover various troubleshooting techniques to resolve problems in OpenVPN
- Improve performance and identify bottlenecks in the network or with hardware
- Determine external versus internal network issues
OpenVPN, the most widely used open source VPN package, allows you to create a secure network across systems, keeping your private data secure. Connectivity and other issues are a pain to deal with, especially if they are impacting your business. This book will help you resolve the issues faced by OpenVPN users and teach the techniques on how to troubleshoot it like a true expert. This book is a one stop solution for troubleshooting any issue related to OpenVPN.
We will start by introducing you to troubleshooting techniques such as Packet Sniffing, Log Parsing, and OpenSSL. You will see how to overcome operating system specific errors. Later on, you will get to know about network and routing errors by exploring the concepts of IPv4 and IPv6 networking issues. You will discover how to overcome these issues to improve the performance of your OpenVPN deployment.
By the end of the book, you will know the best practices, tips, and tricks to ensure the smooth running of your OpenVPN.
Style and approach
This is a practical and straight-to-the point book that troubleshoots all the issues related to OpenVPN and provides best practices, tips, and tricks.
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours