Auteur: Campagno, Jim
Editeur: Packt Publishing
Unleash your child's developer potential through fun projects and help them learn how to create iOS apps in Swift
About This Book
- Children can express their creativity while learning through interactive Swift Playgrounds
- Empower children to think critically about problems
- Learning programming basics can help children gain confidence in problem solving
- Help children put their imagination into action building their first iOS app
Who This Book Is For
Children who are curious about the technology we use in our daily lives and want to know how it works can use this book to learn about programming and building their first iOS app. No prior programming experience is necessary.
What You Will Learn
- Basic programming and coding fundamentals
- Write code using the fun and interactive Swift Playgrounds app
- Make animations, including creating your own starry night
- Utilise functions by making pizza in code
- Create an interactive toy bin
- Learn how to use control flow statements to further enhance your toy bin
- Build a simple movie night app working with tableviews and arrays
This book starts at the beginning by introducing programming through easy to use examples with the Swift Playgrounds app. Kids are regularly encouraged to explore and play with new concepts to support knowledge acquisition and retention – these newly learned skills can then be used to express their own unique ideas. Children will be shown how to create their first iOS application and build their very own movie night application.
Style and approach
This is a project-based guide with an engaging tone that uses a visually rich format. It explains the concepts in clear language and uses lots of pictures, cartoons, and examples. There is a set of practical exercises to be completed.
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours