Editeur: Packt Publishing
Learn about the Advanced Administration Certification Examination and build a successful career in Salesforce administration
About This Book
- Build your skills and knowledge to crack the Advanced Admin Certification Examination
- Leverage the advanced administration capabilities of Salesforce and Salesforce1
- Optimize and extend Sales Cloud and Service Cloud applications
Who This Book Is For
This book is written for Salesforce admins who are looking to gain an in-depth knowledge of the Salesforce platform and grow their value in their organization. It will teach them to implement and design advanced business process automation for the benefit of their organization.
What You Will Learn
- Adopt Lightning Experience to improve the productivity of your organization's sales team
- Create and maintain service entitlements and entitlement processes
- Process Builder basic and advanced concepts
- Different ways to deploy applications between environments
- Best practices for improving and enriching data quality
The book starts by refreshing your knowledge of common admin tasks. You will go over Lightning Experience and various security aspects. You will be shown how to implement territory management in your organization and make use of custom objects.
From here, the book progresses to advanced configuration, data management, and data analytics before swiftly moving on to setting up advanced organization-wide features that affect the look and feel of the application. Extend the capabilities of your organization's Salesforce implementation by optimizing and extending Sales Cloud, Salesforce1, and Service Cloud applications. This guide will equip you with the tools you need to build a successful career in Salesforce.
Style and approach
The book takes a straightforward, no-nonsense approach to working with the Salesforce CRM platform. It is filled with examples, advanced use cases, and all the resources you need to be a Salesforce Jedi.
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours