Auteur: Chaffer, Jonathan
Auteur: Swedberg, Karl
Editeur: Packt Publishing
Create efficient and smart web applications with jQuery 3.0 using this step-by-step practical tutorial
About This Book
- Create a fully featured and responsive client-side application using jQuery
- Develop high performance interactive pages
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Create custom interactive elements for your web designs
- Find out how to create the best user interface for your web applications
- Use selectors in a variety of ways to get anything you want from a page when you need it
- Master events to bring your web pages to life
- Add flair to your actions with a variety of different animation effects
- Discover the latest features available in jQuery with the latest update of this incredibly popular title
- Using jQuery npm Packages
We start by configuring and customising the jQuery environment, and getting hands-on with DOM manipulation. Next, we'll explore event handling advanced animations, creating optimised user interfaces, and building useful third-party plugins. Also, we'll learn how to integrate jQuery with your favourite back-end framework.
By the end of the book, you will be able to successfully create a fully featured and efficient single page web application and leverage all the new features of jQuery 3.0 effectively.
Style and approach
Create efficient client-side apps that look great and run seamlessly across all devices with this step-by-step practical guide. There are illustrative examples for those who need extra help to get started with jQuery web development.
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours