Editeur: Packt Publishing
Over 60 recipes to install, configure, and manage your IIS 10.0
About This Book
- Provide a secure, easy-to-manage extensible platform for hosting your websites
- Leverage IIS 10.0 in order to deploy web site in seconds
- Integrate Windows and Nano Server 2016 and automate it with PowerShell
- Recipes to Manage and monitor your IIS 10.0
Who This Book Is For
If you are an administrator or web developer with a basic (or no) knowledge of Microsoft IIS and want to set up your own web server, then this is the book for you.
What You Will Learn
- Integrate IIS 10.0 on Windows server 2016
- Host multiple websites and Wildcard Host on IIS 10.0
- Deploy and administrate IIS 10.0 on Nano Server.
- IIS administration with Powershell.
- Manage and troubleshoot IIS 10.0
This book will start with customizing your IIS 10 to various platforms/OS and tune it according to your business requirements. Moving on, we will focus on the functionalities of core fundamentals and perform practical scenarios in order to maximize the use of a reliable web server. Going further we will be covering topics like IIS 10 architecture, IIS modules,hosting web server platforms, virtual directories along with web site deployment, ports, enhanced security. We will also cover new features of IIS 10 like integration with Windows Server 2016 and Nano Server, HTTP/2, PowerShell 5 cmdlets etc . Towards the end, we will cover troubleshooting & diagnostic techniques of IIS 10.
By the end of this book you will be well versed with maximizing the reliability of your webserver and will have immense knowledge in using IIS 10 effectively
Style and approach
A set of exciting recipes on using Microsoft IIS 10.0 effectively..
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours