Editeur: Packt Publishing
About This Book
- Save your marketing time by building for iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile platforms simultaneously
- Be an ace at utilizing the features of NativeScript and its ability to communicate with each of the host device libraries natively
- Proficiently, build your fully cross-platform communication application exhibiting the fundamentals of NativeScript
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Install and compile your application in NativeScript
- Get important know-how on the NativeScript project structure
- Develop and style your screens for multiple platforms
- Create a full-featured cross-platform communication application
- Import and use several third-party components
- Simplify and deal with device resolution and cross-platform issues
- Test and deploy your application
Whether you have already developed multiple applications or zero applications, this book will help you to develop your next application in a cross-platform framework quickly, saving you a massive amount of time and money.
This book concisely shows you NativeScript's built-in framework that allows you to rapidly develop a fully-working compiled cross-platform application in just a few chapters. It starts by laying the foundation of NativeScript and working through the fundamentals to create a basic shell of the application. Moving on, you'll see how to build a full-fledged application step by step. We'll show you how to use plugins, and how to communicate with the native OS libraries easily so that you can customize your application as if your app was created in Java or Objective C. We then deal with the issues that arise from being cross platform and compensate for the different screen sizes, screen resolutions, and device abilities. Finally, we progress to testing and deploying your app.
Style and approach
A stepwise guide for building cross-platform mobile applications with the help of easy-to-understand examples.
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours