Editeur: Packt Publishing
Harness the power of Apple Pay in your iOS apps and integrate it with global payment gateways
About This Book
- Be it adding an Apple Pay button to your app or calculating sales tax with Apple Pay- this book gives you all the information you need to build a fully-functional Apply Pay application
- Paying within iOS Apps made easier and secure with this no nonsense and powerful guide
- Escape tedious payment options by creating compelling product card screens that present the Pay button, which your customers can tap to quickly order your products
Who This Book Is For
This book is for anyone who wants to integrate Apple Pay in their applications. Basic familiarity with programming and the Xcode developer tools is expected.
What You Will Learn
- Design a product card that includes the Apple Pay button
- Implement the Apple Pay workflow in an efficient way
- Use NSDecimalNumber objects to perform financial calculations accurately
- Manage custom order information in the Apple Pay workflow and your custom order management system
- Extract payment information from a payment token
- Implement a secure, server-side payment-processor program
- Find out everything you wanted to know about Apple Pay in iOS 9
Apple Pay, one of the most talked about offerings of the latest iOS 9 release, is a digital wallet and electronic payment system developed by Apple Inc. Paying in stores or within apps has never been easier or safer. Gone are the days of searching for your wallet, and the wasted moments finding the right card! Now you can use your credit cards and rewards cards with just a touch.
It allows payment to merchants, using Near field Communication (NFC), and within iOS apps. Implementing Apple Pay within apps for payment is a bit tricky, but our book solves this problem for you.
Whether you are a brand new iOS app developer or a seasoned expert, this book arms you with necessary skills to successfully implement Apple Pay in your online-payment workflow.
Whether you are a brand new iOS app developer or a seasoned expert, this book arms you with the necessary skills to successfully implement Apple Pay. We start off by teaching you how to obtain the certificates necessary to encrypt customers' payment information. We will use Xcode and Objective C for the interface and Node.js for server side code. You will then learn how to determine whether the customer can use Apple Pay, and how to create payment requests. You will come to grips with designing a payment-processor program to interact with the payment gateway. Finally, we take a look at a business-focused view of Apple Pay protocols and classes.
By the end of this book, you will be able to build a fully functional Apple Pay-integrated iOS app
Style and approach
This is an easy-to-follow guide on integrating Apple Pay in your iOS Application. With step by step instructions along with excellent screen shots you will be able to learn everything that you wanted to know about Passbook and Apple Pay in iOS 8.
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours