Editeur: Packt Publishing
Over 80 hands-on recipes to improve your skills in project management, team management, process improvement, and Redmine administration
About This Book
- Efficiently install and customize Redmine for your own infrastructure, whether that be Microsoft or open source
- Manage multiple projects with multiple teams across the globe in a standardized and effective way
- Customize Redmine to fit your organisation's specific and unique needs
Who This Book Is For
This book is for those who working in management or administrator positions who are already using Redmine or are willing to start using it for project management, tracking, collaboration, or process management. Additionally, individual developers or teams can benefit from recipes related to code repositories, bug tracking, and software project management.
What You Will Learn
- Make Redmine run on Microsoft SQL Server with IIS
- Enjoy the benefits of updating the code on a real-time basis and maintaining consistency
- Manage multiple projects and teams simultaneously
- Leverage Redmine features to enhance team's performance
- Use Redmine for SCRUM and Agile methodologies
- Deploy Redmine for Service Desk
- Customize the user experience by manually tracking the ongoing projects
- Extend Redmine through various plugins
In a variety of online project management tools, Redmine markets itself as offering flexibility. Choosing the right management tool can mean the difference between the success and failure of a project. Flexible project management tools bend themselves to fit your needs, whether that's communication regarding a simple project, or collaboration, or more complex project methodology such as SCRUM, or an issue-code relationship, or the need of different methodology for your project.
Whether you are project manager or system administrator, this book provides valuable recipes to get the best possible performance out of your team, organization, infrastructure, and Redmine itself. Through a series of carefully crafted recipes covering the nitty-gritty of Redmine, you'll be guided through the installation of Redmine, as well as how to fine-tune and customize your Redmine installation. Finally, we walk you through integrating Redmine with other softwares and databases like Tortoise SVN and Visual Studio and troubleshooting Redmine.
Style and approach
This book follows a step-by-step recipe-based approach. Detailed prerequisites make each recipe easy to follow and apply in practice in any kind of live environment.
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours