Editeur: Packt Publishing
Edition n°: 2
Over 60 recipes for writing client script in ASP.NET 4.6 applications using jQuery
About This Book
- This is a step-by-step guide to solve common problems in ASP.NET applications
- Easy-to-follow recipes to write client scripts effortlessly and quickly
- A hands-on approach that will show you how to interface jQuery with ASP.NET websites and MVC
Who This Book Is For
This book is for ASP.NET developers who want to use jQuery to write client scripts for cross-browser compatibility. The book assumes no prior knowledge of ASP.NET or jQuery, and every recipe is self-contained and explained in an easy-to-follow manner. Familiarity with Visual Studio and MS SQL Server is preferred, but not compulsory.
What You Will Learn
- Download and include jQuery in ASP.NET websites and MVC
- Use jQuery selectors with ASP.NET server controls
- Get to know about event handling and DOM traversal
- Deploy jQuery for visual effects and animations
- Develop AJAX-enabled ASP.NET applications
- Create your own plugins
- Solve common problems using less code and cut down your development time
ASP.NET jQuery Cookbook explores the wide range of utilities that the jQuery library provides. It teaches you the nitty-gritty of plugging in these features in ASP.NET web applications. It covers every aspect of interfacing the library, right from downloading and including jQuery on web pages to selecting controls, handling events, and creating animations. This book also walks you through DOM traversal and manipulation in ASP.NET and then through visual effects and graphics in ASP.NET sites. It explores advanced features such as posting AJAX requests and writing plugins. It will provide you with all the information you need to use this library confidently with ASP.NET.
Style and approach
This book takes a hands-on, pragmatic approach to solving common problems in ASP.NET applications using jQuery. Every recipe has detailed steps with screen captures and code snippets. The necessary theoretical concepts are introduced as and when needed.
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours