Auteur: Perez, Antonio Santiago
Editeur: Packt Publishing
Edition n°: 2
Over 50 comprehensive recipes to help you create spectacular maps with OpenLayers 3
About This Book
- See how successful mapping apps work and how they integrate with third-party services
- Packed full of code examples, screenshots, and explanations from professionals in the industry
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Create stunning maps, and understand projection
- Add customized raster and vector layers
- Work with important tile providers
- Work with OGC, WMS, and WFS compliant servers
- Read/write features from/to different data sources
- Style features to improve their visualization
- Understand events and work with the main controls
- Enhance maps with HTML5 technologies such as Geolocation
Throughout this book, you will go through recipes that expose various features of OpenLayers 3, allowing you to gain an insight into building complex GIS web applications.
You will get to grips with the basics of creating a map with common functionality and quickly advance to more complicated solutions that address modern challenges. You will explore into maps, raster and vector layers, and styling in depth. This book also includes problem solving and how-to recipes for the most common and important tasks.
Style and approach
This book teaches you how to create stunning maps that are highly interactive and visually appealing with the help of 50 handpicked recipes. Each recipe will address your need to visualize data on a map. Just follow the steps in the recipes to create maps of your choice in no time.
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours