Editeur: Packt Publishing
Take your knowledge of Redis to the next level to build enthralling applications with ease
About This Book
- Detailed explanation on Data structure server with powerful strings, lists, sets, sorted-sets, and hashes
- Learn to Scale your data with Redis Cluster's distributed setup
- This is a fast paced practical guide full of screenshots and real work examples to help you get to grips with Redis in no time.
Who This Book Is For
If you are a software developer with some experience with Redis and would now like to elevate your Redis knowledge and skills even further, then this book is for you.
What You Will Learn
- Choose the right Redis data structure for your problem
- Understand Redis event-loop and implement your own custom C commands
- Solve complex workflows with Redis server-side scripting with Lua
- Configure your Redis instance for optimal memory management
- Scale your data in a distributed manner with Redis Cluster
- Improve the stability of your Redis solution using Redis Sentinel
- Complement your existing database and NoSQL environment with Redis
- Exploit a wide range of features provided by Redis to become a DevOps expert.
Redis is the most popular, open-source, key value data structure server that provides a wide range of capabilities on which multiple platforms can be be built. Its fast and flexible data structures give your existing applications an edge in the development environment.
This book is a practical guide which aims to help you deep dive into the world of Redis data structure to exploit its excellent features. We start our journey by understanding the need of Redis in brief, followed by an explanation of Advanced key management. Next, you will learn about design patterns, best practices for using Redis in DevOps environment and Docker containerization paradigm in detail. After this, you will understand the concept of scaling with Redis cluster and Redis Sentinel , followed by a through explanation of incorporating Redis with NoSQL technologies such as Elasticsearch and MongoDB. At the end of this section, you will be able to develop competent applications using these technologies. You will then explore the message queuing and task management features of Redis and will be able to implement them in your applications. Finally, you will learn how Redis can be used to build real-time data analytic dashboards, for different disparate data streams.
Style and approach
This is a hands on guide full of easy-to-follow examples, that illustrate important concepts and techniques to solve complex problems with Redis.
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours