Auteur: Parenzan, Marco
Editeur: Packt Publishing
Master the art of efficiently composing Azure services and implement them in real-world scenarios
About This Book
- Build an effective development environment in Azure using the right set of technologies.
- Architect a full-stack solution in the cloud to choose the best service set
- A comprehensive guide full of real-life examples to help you take your developer skills up a notch
Who This Book Is For
If you are a developer, a full-stack developer, or an architect with an intermediate level understanding of cloud computing and Microsoft Azure, and you want to take your skills up a notch, this book is for you. Prior knowledge and understanding of cloud development strategies is assumed.
What You Will Learn
- Set up a development environment with VMs, ARM, and RemoteApp
- Connect with VPNs to manage security and backups
- Establish a front-end architecture with AppService, storage, search, and caching
- Implement identity solutions, integrate applications, and use data
- Integrate cross-platform mobile applications with the cloud
- Consistently build and manage an API layer for millions of users
- Work with messages in the enterprise
- Deploy your services as an IT expert with ARM templates
Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing platform that supports many different programming languages, tools, and frameworks, including both Microsoft-specific and third-party software and systems.
This book starts by helping you set up a professional development environments in the cloud and integrating them with your local environment to achieve improved efficiency. You will move on to create front-end and back-end services, and then build cross-platform applications using Azure. Next you'll get to grips with advanced techniques used to analyze usage data and automate billing operations. Following on from that, you will gain knowledge of how you can extend your on-premise solution to the cloud and move data in a pipeline.
In a nutshell, this book will show you how to build high-quality, end-to-end services using Microsoft Azure. By the end of this book, you will have the skillset needed to successfully set up, develop, and manage a full-stack Azure infrastructure.
Style and Approach
This comprehensive guide to Azure has both explorative parts and step-by-step ones. Each chapter defines a learning path to a specific scenario, mixing the appropriate technologies and building blocks efficiently.
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours