Editor: Packt Publishing
Learn to build component-based user interfaces of the future using Angular 2
About This Book
- Developers will be able to make better websites right away by building the example components in the book
- You'll learn new ways of conceptualizing how to design your web applications, which will prepare you to keep making more sophisticated projects
- Learning these concepts and building these apps will put developers ahead of the curve in preparing for "tomorrow's Internet," as component-based development and component-centric thinking are increasingly in demand
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Understand the concept of a component-based UI architecture
- Grasp Angular 2 core concepts
- See the technologies used to work with Angular 2 (mainly ES6)
- Perform basic and advanced tasks using Angular 2 components
- Use dependency injection within Angular 2 components
- Test Angular 2 components with testing frameworks
- Structure an application using Angular 2
- Build an entire application from A to Z using Angular 2
Through this book, you will learn how to use Angular 2 and its component-based architecture in order to develop modern user interfaces. A new holistic way of thinking about UI development will be established throughout this book, and you will discover the power of Angular 2 components through many examples. This book is based on Release Candidate 1(RC1) of Angular 2.
On this journey, you'll discover the benefits of component-based user interfaces over the classical MVC design. Also, you will get a chance to compare a classical MVC with a component-based approach and understand the challenges of modern user interfaces. You will learn the very basics of the required core technologies and the setup needed to get going with Angular 2, and progressively enhance your understanding of Angular 2 components by working on the example application.
After reading the book and following the example application, you will have built a small-to-mid-sized application with Angular 2 using a component-based UI architecture.
Style and approach
The new component-style directives in Angular 2 will change developers' workflows and their way of thinking about shared and reusable blocks of custom HTML in the shadow DOM. This is the first book to guide developers along this path. It provides a practical way of learning concepts, giving you the chance to build components of your own. With this book, you will get ahead of the curve in a new wave of web development by tightly focusing on one area, which is the key to unlocking the powers of Angular development.
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours