Auteur: Mammino, Luciano
Editeur: Packt Publishing
Edition n°: 2
Get the best out of Node.js by mastering its most powerful components and patterns to create modular and scalable applications with ease
About This Book
- Create reusable patterns and modules by leveraging the new features of Node.js .
- Understand the asynchronous single thread design of node and grasp all its features and patterns to take advantage of various functions.
- This unique guide will help you get the most out of Node.js and its ecosystem.
Who This Book Is For
Basic knowledge of Node.js is also helpful to get the most out of this book.
What You Will Learn
- Become comfortable with writing asynchronous code by leveraging constructs such as callbacks, promises, generators and the async-await syntax
- Identify the most important concerns and apply unique tricks to achieve higher scalability and modularity in your Node.js application
- Untangle your modules by organizing and connecting them coherently
- Reuse well-known techniques to solve common design and coding issues
In this book, we will take you on a journey across various ideas and components, and the challenges you would commonly encounter while designing and developing software using the Node.js platform. You will also discover the "Node.js way" of dealing with design and coding decisions.
Style and approach
This book takes its intended readers through a comprehensive explanation to create a scalable and efficient real-time server-side apps.
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours