Editor: Packt Publishing
Build exciting end-to-end applications with TypeScript
About This Book
- This book will help you whether you're a beginner or an expert
- Complete and complex projects provide codes that are ready and solutions for start-ups and enterprise developers
- The book will showcase the power and depth of TypeScript when it comes to high performance and scalability
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Build quirky and fun projects from scratch while exploring widely applicable practices and techniques
- Use TypeScript with a range of different technologies such as Angular 2 and React and write cross-platform applications
- Write maintainable and reusable code that is helpful in the world of programming revolving around features and bugs
- Using System.JS and Webpack to load scripts and their dependencies.
- Developing highly performance server-side applications to run within Node Js.
- Reviewing high performant Node.js patterns and manage garbage collection.
Scale and performance lie at the heart of the projects built in our book. The lessons learned throughout this book will arm you with everything you need to build amazing projects. During the course of this book, you will learn how to build a complete Single Page Application with Angular 2 and create a popular mobile app using NativeScript.
By the end of the book, you will have created a number of exciting projects and will be competent using TypeScript for your live projects.
Style and approach
The book focuses on building projects from scratch. These end-to-end projects will give you ready-to-implement solutions for your business scenario, showcasing the depth and robustness of TypeScript.
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours