Editeur: Packt Publishing
Create powerful applications with ReactJS, the most popular platform for web developers today
About This Book
- Learn how to speed up your development process and save valuable time
- Work though step-by-step tutorials that provide easy-to-understand solutions to real-world problems
Who This Book Is For
This book is for those who want to develop applications with ReactJS. With its wide variety of topics, it caters both to the inexperienced developer as well as to the advanced, and it doesn't require any prior experience with ReactJS.
What You Will Learn
- Create a development environment that speeds up your development process
- Find out about responsive web development and create apps that can be used on any device
- Effortlessly connect to public and private APIs
- Create efficient components that are easily testable and small enough to completely understand
- Understand what data flow means in ReactJS and why you never need to worry about where data changes originate
- Create universal apps that run on the browser as well as on the server
- Work with modern front-end tooling and level up your skills
- Train yourself to think in terms of ReactJS
Packed with real-world code, this book starts by covering the idea behind ReactJS and the key concepts you must familiarize yourself with. You will learn how to bootstrap your ReactJS projects and you'll also be provided with a handy scaffolding that you can use and reuse over and over.
We then go on to cover a wide variety of apps, and will help you to structure and build your own components. Next, you will build a web shop, create a fully responsive and routable app, and also develop a real-time search app. Further on, you will be taught to work with public APIs to create a map-based application. You will also be taken through some advanced concepts such as Redux that are making a huge splash currently in the world of ReactJS. You'll learn how to efficiently seal off your app for guest access, interact with hardware APIs, and create a photo app. You will then master the art of making your apps universal, and find out how to deploy them to the cloud. Finally, we wrap up the book as you are shown how to make a game. What better way to kick off your ReactJS development journey?
Style and approach
This is an easy-to-follow guide full of real-world ReactJS applications. Each chapter is self-contained, and every code example is explained in detail.
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours