Editeur: Packt Publishing
Master complex workflows and conquer the world with Python and Maya
About This Book
- Improve your modelling skills and reduce your scripting problems using Python in Maya
- Learn to communicate with web applications using Python for easier team development
- A quick and practical answer to every problem you can have whilst scripting in Maya with Python
Who This Book Is For
This book is for Python developers who have just started scripting with Maya.
What You Will Learn
- Find out how to use Python scripting to automate tedious tasks
- Create functional user interfaces to make scripts easy to share with others
- Add new functionality to Maya via the power of scripting
- Import and export arbitrary data into and out of Maya
- Improve your workflow, and that of your team
- Create custom create custom controls to make rigs that are easy to work with
- Implement a system to render 3D assets for isometric games
- Use script jobs to trigger actions automatically in response to user interaction
- Open a command port to allow other applications to communicate with Maya
Maya is a 3D graphics and animation software, used to develop interactive 3D applications and games with stupendous visual effects. The Maya Programming with Python Cookbook is all about creating fast, powerful automation systems with minimum coding using Maya Python. With the help of insightful and essential recipes, this book will help you improve your modelling skills. Expand your development options and overcome scripting problems encountered whilst developing code in Maya. Right from the beginning, get solutions to complex development concerns faced when implementing as parts of build.
Style and approach
This book is comprised of a set of practical recipes, grouped under specific topics, which can be referred to independently or in sequence. These recipes provide quick solutions to common problems, and cover most of the real-world scenarios that developers are likely to face when working with Maya.
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours