Editeur: Packt Publishing
Over 50 new and improved recipes to put Visual Studio 2015 to work in your crucial development projects
About This Book
- Get to grips with all the new Visual Studio 2015 features regardless of your preferred programming language
- Apply Visual Studio to all areas of development: writing, debugging, and application lifecycle maintenance
- Straightforward and hands-on advice for building both Windows and Android apps
Who This Book Is For
If you are a developer excited about the new features introduced in Visual Studio 2015, then no matter what your programming language of choice is, Visual Studio 2015 Cookbook is for you. You should have a good knowledge of working with previous versions of Visual Studio to benefit from the recipes in this book.
What You Will Learn
- Customize the editor's new abilities to fit your development style
- Create apps for Windows
- Use Visual Studio to debug parallel and concurrent programs
- Integrate .NET Framework 4.6 effectively
- Put TypeScript to work in your web applications
- Develop modern C++11 with Visual Studio 2015
- Protect and manage your source code with Team Foundation Server
Visual Studio 2015 is the premier tool for developers targeting the Microsoft platform. Learning how to effectively use this technology can enhance your productivity while simplifying your most common tasks, allowing you more time to focus on your project. Visual Studio 2015 is packed with improvements that increase productivity, and this book walks you through each one in succession to help you smooth your workflow and get more accomplished. From customization and the interface to code snippets and debugging, the Visual Studio upgrade expands your options — and this book is your fast-track guide to getting on board quickly.
Visual Studio 2015 Cookbook will introduce you to all the new areas of Visual Studio and how they can quickly be put to use to improve your everyday development tasks. With this book, you will learn not only what VS2015 offers, but what it takes to put it to work for your projects.
Style and approach
This book is a practical guide to using Visual Studio 2015 and will help you become familiar with the improvements made in previous versions. Each recipe provides a hands-on approach to the new features with step-by-step instructions on how to increase your productivity.
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours