Editeur: Packt Publishing
Edition n°: 2
Discover over 70 real-world examples to overcome the most complex concepts you will face developing with Visualforce
About This Book
- This book provides an enhanced user experience with dynamically-generated, reactive pages
- Access data over additional channels via public web sites and mobile pages
- Packed with easy-to-follow recipes, including step-by-step instructions and Apex/Visualforce code downloads this title is the all in one package you need to get more from Visualforce.
Who This Book Is For
This book will be beneficial to developers who are already well-versed with the basics of Visualforce. An awareness of the standard component library and the purpose of controllers is expected.
What You Will Learn
- Pass parameters between Visualforce pages
- Update attributes in component controllers
- Avoid validation errors with action regions
- Refresh record details from embedded Visualforce
- Create and develop a website template from scratch
- Get to know about the Salesforce Lightening Design system and use Visualforce in Salesforce1
- Effectively tackle frequently-faced problems while developing Visualforce pages
Visualforce is a framework that allows developers to build sophisticated, custom user interfaces that can be hosted natively on the Force.com platform. The Visualforce framework includes a tag-based markup language, similar to HTML that is used to write the Visualforce pages and a set of controllers that are used to write business logic to the Visualforce pages.
Visualforce Development Cookbook provides solutions to a variety of challenges faced by Salesforce developers and demonstrates how easy it is to build rich, interactive pages using Visualforce. Whether you are looking to make a minor addition to the standard page functionality or override it completely, this book will provide you with the help you require throughout.
With an interesting chapter on tackling common issues faced while developing Visualforce pages, the book provides lots of practical examples to enhance and extend your Salesforce user interface.
Style and approach
Following a cookbook structure, the book provides recipes on some essential technical scenarios and a few that focus on real-world development problems. This book is packed with illustrations and contains lots of code samples to improve your understanding.
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours