Editeur: Packt Publishing
Put Google Classroom to work while teaching your students and make your life easier
About This Book
- This is the first book to guide educators step by step through teaching with Google Classroom
- It's focused on you, your students, and providing great learning experiences easily
- It's easy to follow, with everything you need to get started and keep going even if you're not a technology fan
Who This Book Is For
This is a book for educators who want to use Google Classroom to teach better. It's not for geeks. There are rich examples, clear instructions, and enlightening explanations to help you put this platform to work.
What You Will Learn
- Create a Google Classroom and add customized information for each individual class
- Add students to a Google Classroom
- Send announcements and questions to students
- Create, distribute, collect, and grade assignments through Google Classroom
- Add events to and share a Google Classroom's calendar with parents to track a student's progress
- Reuse posts, archive classrooms, and perform other administrative tasks in Google Classroom
- Use Google Docs Add-ons, and Google Chrome Webstore Apps and Extensions to enhance assignments
- Set up Google Classroom's mobile app
Google Classroom helps teachers bring their work online. According to Google Trends, it's already bigger than Moodle after barely a year in the wild. This book is a complete start-to-finish guide for teachers using Google Classroom for the first time. It explains what Google Classroom is, what it can do, how to set it up, and how to use it to enhance student learning while making your life as a teacher easier. It shows you how to place resources and activities online, gather assignments, and develop group and individual activities. It's not just a manual, you'll also discover inspiring, easy ways to put Google Classroom to work for you and your class.
Style and approach
This is a step-by-step guide to using Google Classroom, the rapidly emerging platform for education, effectively.
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours