Editeur: Packt Publishing
Over 40 recipes to get you up and running with programming using Julia
About This Book
- Follow a practical approach to learn Julia programming the easy way
- Get an extensive coverage of Julia's packages for statistical analysis
- This recipe-based approach will help you get familiar with the key concepts in Juli
Who This Book Is For
This book is for data scientists and data analysts who are familiar with the basics of the Julia language. Prior experience of working with high-level languages such as MATLAB, Python, R, or Ruby is expected.
What You Will Learn
- Extract and handle your data with Julia
- Uncover the concepts of metaprogramming in Julia
- Conduct statistical analysis with StatsBase.jl and Distributions.jl
- Build your data science models
- Find out how to visualize your data with Gadfly
- Explore big data concepts in Julia
Want to handle everything that Julia can throw at you and get the most of it every day? This practical guide to programming with Julia for performing numerical computation will make you more productive and able work with data more efficiently. The book starts with the main features of Julia to help you quickly refresh your knowledge of functions, modules, and arrays. We'll also show you how to utilize the Julia language to identify, retrieve, and transform data sets so you can perform data analysis and data manipulation.
Later on, you'll see how to optimize data science programs with parallel computing and memory allocation. You'll get familiar with the concepts of package development and networking to solve numerical problems using the Julia platform.
This book includes recipes on identifying and classifying data science problems, data modelling, data analysis, data manipulation, meta-programming, multidimensional arrays, and parallel computing. By the end of the book, you will acquire the skills to work more effectively with your data.
Style and approach
This book has a recipe-based approach to help you grasp the concepts of Julia programming.
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours