Editeur: Packt Publishing
Edition n°: 2
Over 90 recipes to satisfy all your automation needs and leverage vRealize Orchestrator 7.1 for your projects
About This Book
- Unleash the power of VMware vRealize Orchestrator 7 and automate your VMware infrastructure
- Customize and tune your orchestrator by programming and working with plugins
- Work through enticing recipes that can be implemented in your organization
- Explore the new and upcoming plugins of Puppet, Docker, Chef, and VMware Replication for VMware vRealize Orchestrator
Who This Book Is For
This book is for system administrators who are into VMware administration and are looking to automate their infrastructure. Basic knowledge about programming is needed. No previous knowledge of Orchestrator is required.
This book will also be good for you if you have just a basic knowledge with vRealize Orchestrator, as you can pick up any recipe and implement it for your enterprise.
What You Will Learn
- Install, configure, and optimize Orchestrator installations (Windows, Appliance, and vRA integrated)
- Explore all the visual programming elements without needing additional infrastructure
- Work with plugins such as SSH, mail, SQL, PowerShell, AD, SOAP, SNMP, AMQP, and REST
- Discover how to create VMware automation
- Get to know about user management, import/export, and synchronization as well as the packaging application
- Understand policies, resources, and web views
- Troubleshoot vRO Appliance
VMware vRealize Orchestrator is a powerful automation tool designed for system administrators and IT operations staff who are planning to streamline their tasks and are waiting to integrate the functions with third-party operations software. This book is an update to VMware vRealize Orchestrator Cookbook and is blend of numerous recipes on vRealize Orchestrator 7.
This book starts with installing and configuring vRealize Orchestrator. We will demonstrate how to upgrade from previous versions to vRealize Orchestrator 7. You will be taught all about orchestrator plugins and how to use and develop various plugins that have been enhanced in Orchestrator 7. Throughout this book, you will explore the new features of Orchestrator 7, such as the introduction of the control center, along with its uses.
You will also come to understand visual programming, how to integrate base plugins into workflows, and how to automate VMware. You will also get to know how to troubleshoot vRealize Orchestrator.
By the end of this book, you will be able to get the most out of your Orchestrator installation, and will be able to develop complex workflows and create your own highly integrated automations of vRealize environments.
Style and approach
This practical guide provides exciting and practical recipes on VMware vRealize Orchestrator 7 for those who are waiting to automate their infrastructure.
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours