Editeur: Packt Publishing
Learn how to write code, mathematics, graphics, and output, all in a single document, as well as in a web browser using Project Jupyter
About This Book
- Learn to write, execute, and comment your live code and formulae all under one roof using this unique guide
- This one-stop solution on Project Jupyter will teach you everything you need to know to perform scientific computation with ease
- This easy-to-follow, highly practical guide lets you forget your worries in scientific application development by leveraging big data tools such as Apache Spark, Python, R etc
Who This Book Is For
This book caters to all developers, students, or educators who want to execute code, see output, and comment all in the same document, in the browser. Data science professionals will also find this book very useful to perform technical and scientific computing in a graphical, agile manner.
What You Will Learn
- Install and run the Jupyter Notebook system on your machine
- Use interactive widgets to manipulate and visualize data in real time
- Start sharing your Notebook with colleagues
- Invite your colleagues to work with you in the same Notebook
- Organize your Notebook using Jupyter namespaces
- Access big data in Jupyter
Jupyter Notebook is a web-based environment that enables interactive computing in notebook documents. It allows you to create and share documents that contain live code, equations, visualizations, and explanatory text. The Jupyter Notebook system is extensively used in domains such as data cleaning and transformation, numerical simulation, statistical modeling, machine learning, and much more.
Towards the end, you will use Jupyter with a big data set and will apply all the functionalities learned throughout the book.
Style and approach
This comprehensive practical guide will teach you how to work with the Jupyter Notebook system. It demonstrates the integration of various programming languages with Jupyter Notebook through hands-on examples in every chapter.
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours