Auteur: Lazaro, Ramon Garrido
Editeur: Packt Publishing
WSO2 Made Simple – dive deep into the core concepts of WSO2 to overcome the challenges faced while using the Enterprise Integrator
About This Book
- Design, create, and publish services in the WSO2 technology
- Integrate the WSO2 Enterprise Integrator with other components and servers
- Log and test deployed services
Who This Book Is For
If you are a Java solutions architect or developer and are keen to understand how to build enterprise applications with WSO2, this book is for you. No prior knowledge of WSO2 is expected.
What You Will Learn
- Configure WSO2 Enterprise Integrator server in a production environment
- Create SOAP Proxies and REST APIs
- Interact with WSO2 Message Broker
- Write services using the new language: Ballerina
- Schedule automatic tasks for the services you create
- Manage log messages depending on the log level of the system
- Integrate with social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Yammer
- Test SOAP Services using the Tryit feature and SoapUI tool
- Work with Quality of Services
WSO2 Enterprise Integrator brings together the most powerful servers provided by the WSO2 company for your SOA infrastructure. As an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), WSO2 Enterprise Integrator provides greater flexibility and agility to meet growing enterprise demands, whereas, as a Data Services Server (DSS), it provides an easy-to-use platform for integrating data stores, creating composite views across different data sources, and hosting data services.
Using real-world scenarios, this book helps you build a solid foundation in developing enterprise applications with powerful data integration capabilities using the WSO2 servers.
The book gets you started by brushing up your knowledge about SOA architecture and how it can be implemented through WSO2. It will help build your expertise with the core concepts of ESB such as building proxies, sequences, endpoints, and how to work with these in WSO2.
Going further, you will also get well-acquainted with DSS data service concepts such as configuring data services, tasks, events, testing, and much more.
The book will also cover API management techniques. Along with ESB and DSS, you will also learn about business process servers, the rules server and other components that together provide the control and robustness your enterprise applications will need.
With practical use cases, the book covers typical daily scenarios you will come across while using these servers to give you hands-on experience.
Style and approach
The book is a complete guide and helps you get the right start—from understanding SOA architectures to getting valuable experience with two important integration servers such as ESB and DSS. It will include some real-world practical scenarios to help you master the best practices followed right across the industry and overcome the challenges you're likely to face on a daily basis.
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours