Editeur: Packt Publishing
Engineer naturally lean web pages and leverage the latest web platform features to dramatically boost page speed
About This Book
- The first book for web developers that shows how to put AMP to work
- Improve your website's mobile experience and get more traffic
- Practical methods to achieve a step change in performance quickly and easily
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Build, validate, and deploy AMP pages
- Create interactive user notifications, navigation menus, accordions, contact pages with forms and maps
- Monetize your traffic with a variety of ad styles and providers
- Analyze your traffic by integrating analytics providers and tracking user-behavior along several dimensions
- Embed social media with amp-youtube, amp-instagram, amp-twitter, and amp-facebook
- Build e-commerce functionality including product pages and shopping carts
- Deliver rich media experiences using AMP custom elements
- Use advanced deployment techniques to extend functionality
- Install ServiceWorkers and build Progressive Web Apps for offline use
Google introduced the Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) project to give mobile users lightning-fast response times when accessing web pages on mobile devices. AMP delivers great user experiences by providing a framework for optimizing web pages that otherwise would take much longer to load on a mobile platform.
This book shows how to solve page performance issues using the mobile web technologies available today. You will learn how to build instant-loading web pages, and have them featured more prominently on Google searches. If you want your website to succeed on mobile, if you care about SEO, and if you want to stay competitive, then this book is for you!
You will go on a mobile web development journey that demonstrates with concrete examples how to build lightning-fast pages that will keep your visitors on-site and happy. This journey begins by showing how to build a simple blog article-style web page using AMP. As new concepts are introduced this page is gradually refined until you will have the skills and confidence to build a variety of rich and interactive mobile web pages. These will include e-commerce product pages, interactive forms and menus, maps and commenting systems, and even Progressive Web Apps.
Style and approach
Get step-by-step instructions to build web pages of different types, gain expert tricks to brand your pages without bloating them, and see methods to embed advertising.
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours