Editeur: Packt Publishing
Edition n°: 2
Learn to build interactive and efficient applications by leveraging 24 effective cognitive services APIs powered by Microsoft
About This Book
- Explore the capabilities of 24 of the APIs released as part of the Cognitive Services platform
- Build intelligent apps that combine the power of computer vision, speech recognition, and language processing
- Give your apps human-like cognitive intelligence with this hands-on guide
Who This Book Is For
.NET developers who want to add AI capabilities to their applications will find this book useful. No knowledge of machine learning or AI is necessary to work through this book.
What You Will Learn
- Identify a person through visual inspection and audio
- Reduce user effort by utilizing AI-like capabilities
- Understand how to analyze images and text in different ways
- Find out how to analyze images using Vision APIs
- Add video analysis to applications using Vision APIs
- Utilize Search to find anything you want
- Analyze text to extract information and explore text structure
Microsoft has revamped its Project Oxford to launch the all new Cognitive Services platform-a set of 30 APIs to add speech, vision, language, and knowledge capabilities to apps.
This book will introduce you to 24 of the APIs released as part of Cognitive Services platform and show you how to leverage their capabilities. More importantly, you'll see how the power of these APIs can be combined to build real-world apps that have cognitive capabilities. The book is split into three sections: computer vision, speech recognition and language processing, and knowledge and search.
You will be taken through the vision APIs at first as this is very visual, and not too complex. The next part revolves around speech and language, which are somewhat connected. The last part is about adding real-world intelligence to apps by connecting them to Knowledge and Search APIs.
By the end of this book, you will be in a position to understand what Microsoft Cognitive Service can offer and how to use the different APIs.
Style and approach
This book takes you through essential API capabilities and shows how to utilize them to suit the needs of your application.
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours