Editeur: Packt Publishing
About This Book
- A practical guide to developing virtual reality experiences targeting web and mobile browsers
- Create customized 3D graphics for your virtual reality experiences with Three.js
- Explore the ReactVR library to create objects that seem real and see how they move in the Virtual world
- Import free models into VR and include those in your code
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Use Blender 2.79 to make virtual reality objects for Web VR.
- Import free models into VR and how to include those in your code
- Build a Virtual Museum with interactive art pieces
- Create your first VR App and customizing it
- Build animations by procedurally changing an object's position, using timers and Animated APIs
This book takes you on a journey to create intuitive and interactive Virtual Reality experiences by creating your first VR application using React VR 2.0.0.
It starts by getting you up to speed with Virtual Reality (VR) and React VR components.
It teaches you what Virtual Reality (VR) really is, why it works, how to describe 3D objects, the installation of Node.js (version 9.2.0) and WebVR browser. You will learn 3D polygon modeling, texturing, animating virtual objects and adding sound to your VR world. You will also discover ways to extend React VR with new features and native Three.js. You will learn how to include existing high-performance web code into your VR app. This book will also take you through upgrading and publishing your app.
By the end of this book, you'll have a deep knowledge of Virtual Reality and a full-fledged working VR app to add to your profile!
Style and approach
A step-by-step practical guide to help readers build their first VR application.
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours