Auteur: Valsecchi, Paolo
Auteur: Novak, Karel
Editeur: Packt Publishing
Deliver great business value by adopting the virtualization platform VMware vSphere 6.5, from the design to the deployment
About This Book
- This new edition is based on vSphere 6.5 and has described new features in different areas, including management, security, scalability, availability and so on.
- Design, deploy and manage VMware datacenters
- Implement monitoring and security of VMware workloads with ease.
Who This Book Is For
If you are an administrator, infrastructure engineer, IT architect, or an IT consultant and analyst who has basic knowledge of VMware vSphere and now wants to master it, then this book is for you.
What You Will Learn
- Get a deep understanding of vSphere 6.5 functionalities
- Design and plan a virtualization environment based on vSphere 6.5
- Manage and administer a vSphere 6.5 environment and resources
- Get tips for the VCP6-DCV and VCIX6-DCV exams (along with use of the vSphere 6 documentation)
- Implement different migration techniques to move your workload across different environments.
- Save your configuration, data and workload from your virtual infrastructure.
VMware vSphere 6.5 provides a powerful, flexible and secure foundation for next-generation applications which helps you create an effective digital transformation. This book will be based on VMware vSphere 6.5 which empowers you to virtualize any complex application with ease.
You'll begin by getting an overview of all the products, solutions and features of the vSphere 6.5 suite, comparing the evolutions with the previous releases. Next ,you'll design and plan a virtualization infrastructure to drive planning and performance analysis. Following this , you will be proceeding with workflow and installation of components. New network trends are also covered which will help you in optimally designing the vSphere environment. You will also learn the practices and procedures involved in configuring and managing virtual machines in a vSphere infrastructure. With vSphere 6.5, you'll make use of significantly more powerful capabilities for patching, upgrading, and managing the configuration of the virtual environment. Next we'll focus on specific availability and resiliency solutions in vSphere.
Towards the end of the book you will get information on how to save your configuration, data and workload from your virtual infrastructure. By the end of the book you'll learn about VMware vSphere 6.5 right from design to deployment and management.
Style and Approach
This book acts as a reference guide providing real-world scenarios and a possible baseline for each virtualization project based on VMware vSphere.
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours