Editeur: Packt Publishing
Leverage the power of Typescript 2.0 using real-world examples
About This Book
- Build three amazing applications throughout the book
- Leverage the power of tools such as Angular 2 and NativeScript to build for the web as well as for mobile
Who This Book Is For
Web developers who would like to learn how to use TypeScript to build amazing applications will benefit from this book.
What You Will Learn
- Design your first project in Visual Studio
- Learn about the different data types in TypeScript
- Create web applications in an object-oriented fashion using TypeScript
- Build a Trello application using TypeScript's complex features.
- Explore the tools available in a web application ecosystem to write unit test cases
- Deploy web applications to cloud and assign resources to the application
This book aims at teaching you how to get up and running with TypeScript development in the most practical way possible. Taking you through two exciting projects built from scratch, you will learn the basics of TypeScript, before progressing to functions, generics, promises, and callbacks. Then, you'll get to implement object-oriented programming as well as optimize your applications with effective memory management. You'll also learn to test and secure your applications, before deploying them. Starting with a basic SPA built using Angular, you will progress on to building, maybe, a Chat application or a cool application. You'll also learn how to use NativeScript to build a cool mobile application. Each of these applications with be explained in detail, allowing you to grasp the concepts fast.
By the end of this book, you will have not only built two amazing projects but you will also have the skills necessary to take your development to the next level.
Style and approach
Example-based approach to get you quickly started with Typescript
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours