Editeur: Packt Publishing
End to end solutions for IoT enthusiasts and web developers
About This Book
- Develop a health monitoring device along with some cool projects like Smart Agriculture & Raspberry Pi 3 based surveillance.
- A practical book which will help you build Mobile/Web/Desktop apps that will show how to manage and monitor data from sensors and actuators in real time.
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Integrate sensors and actuators with the cloud and control them for your Smart Weather Station.
- Develop your very own Amazon Alexa integrating with your IoT solution
- Define custom rules and execute jobs on certain data events using IFTTT
- Build a simple surveillance solutions using Amazon Recognition & Raspberry Pi 3
- Design a fall detection system and build a notification system for it.
- Use Amazon Rekognition for face detection and face recognition in your Surveillance project
In this world of technology upgrades, IoT is currently leading with its promise to make the world a more smarter and efficient place.
At the end of the book, you will not only be able to build standalone exciting IoT applications but also learn how you can extend your projects to another level.
Style and Approach
This book will follow a project based approach where each chapter will teach the readers to build a standalone project. It will not only guide you to build exciting projects but will also teach you to extend your project to another level.
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours