Auteur: Helmich, Martin
Editeur: Packt Publishing
Discover practical techniques to build cloud-native apps that are scalable, reliable, and always available.
About This Book
- Build well-designed and secure microservices. Enrich your microservices with continous integration and monitoring.
- Containerize your application with Docker
- Deploy your application to AWS. Learn how to utilize the powerful AWS services from within your application
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Understand modern software applications architectures
- Build secure microservices that can effectively communicate with other services
- Get to know about event-driven architectures by diving into message queues such as Kafka, Rabbitmq, and AWS SQS.
- Understand key modern database technologies such as MongoDB, and Amazon's DynamoDB
- Leverage the power of containers
- Explore Amazon cloud services fundamentals
- Know how to utilize the power of the Go language to access key services in the Amazon cloud such as S3, SQS, DynamoDB and more.
- Build front-end applications using ReactJS with Go
- Implement CD for modern applications
Cloud computing and microservices are two very important concepts in modern software architecture. They represent key skills that ambitious software engineers need to acquire in order to design and build software applications capable of performing and scaling. Go is a modern cross-platform programming language that is very powerful yet simple; it is an excellent choice for microservices and cloud applications. Go is gaining more and more popularity, and becoming a very attractive skill..
From there, we dive into commercial cloud offerings by covering AWS. Finally, we conclude our book by providing some overviews of other concepts and technologies that the reader can explore to move from where the book leaves off.
Style and approach
This book provides practical techniques, code examples, and architectural patterns required to build cloud native microservices in the Go language. It progresses through the subjects in a step-by-step manner. In each step, we cover the technical concepts behind it, the design considerations, and the code needed to build it.
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours