Editeur: Packt Publishing
Discover how to build full stack web applications with the Raspberry Pi 3
About This Book
- Learn to install and use a Node.js-based web framework to develop Raspberry Pi 3-powered web applications.
- A step-by-step guide that will cover from setting up a embedded system to developing embedded, device-powered interactive web applications.
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Get up and running with your Raspberry Pi
- Go full stack! Learn about the end-to-end development process for web applications, right from the OS up to the actual HTML web interface
- See that the IoT is everywhere!Connect your application to the outside world. Make use of sensors in your Raspberry Pi to give your application an edge, and unleash the full power of the Internet of Things
- Build a rich UI with beautiful charts and data visualizations that can run on any browser
- Make your software data-driven. Learn how to utilize SQLite to collect and analyze data from multiple systems
Modern web technology and portable computing together have enabled huge advances in the Internet of Things (IoT) space,as well as in areas such as machine learning and big data. The Raspberry Pi is a very popular portable computer for running full stack web applications. This book will empower you to master this rapidly evolving technology to develop complex web applications and interfaces.
By the end of this book you will be able to create complex full stack web applications on the Raspberry Pi 3 and will have improved your application's performance and usability.
Style and approach
Step-by-step instructions on developing a full stack web application and deploying it to the Cloud.
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours