Editeur: Packt Publishing
Leverage Jira's powerful task management and workflow features to better manage your business processes
- The book covers all major applications of Jira, which are Jira Software, Jira Core, Jira Service Desk.
- Configure project workflows and the fields that will be used in the project with the help of Jira's features
- Create tickets for issues and manage your projects using the Jira software
Jira is an issue tracker and project management system. With their latest release, the Jira team has now expanded their user base to agile teams as well as business teams. This book provides a comprehensive explanation covering all major components of Jira, including Jira Software, Jira Core, and Jira Service Desk.
This book starts with an introduction to Jira's unique features and how it can be used as an issue-tracking tool. It will then teach you about how a new project is created by a Jira administrator, what responsibilities there are, and using correct and relevant schemes in your project. You will then learn how to configure project workflows and fields for project screens.
You will understand the various permissions used in projects and the importance of project roles in Jira. Then, the book talks about the concepts of versions acting as milestones and using components when handling issues in your projects. It will then focus on analysing data using built-in reports and creating dashboards in Jira.
At the end, it will discuss various best practices for users as well as project managers or project administrators.
What you will learn
- Implement Jira as a project administrator or project manager
- Get familiar with various functionalities of Jira
- Configure projects and boards in your organisation's Jira instance
- Understand how and when to use components and versions in your projects
- Manage project configurations and Jira schemes
- Learn the best practices to manage your Jira instance
Who this book is for
This book will be especially useful for project managers but it's also intended for other Jira users, including developers, and any other industry besides software development, who would like to use Jira for project management.
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours