Auteur: Fernandes, Dr. Steven Lawrence
Auteur: Yamanoor, Sai
Editeur: Packt Publishing
Build clever, collaborative, and powerful automation systems with the Raspberry Pi and Python.
- Create your own Pi-Rover or Pi-Hexipod robots
- Develop practical applications in Python using Raspberry Pi
- Build your own Jarvis, a highly advanced computerized AI
This Learning Path takes you on a journey in the world of robotics and teaches you all that you can achieve with Raspberry Pi and Python.
It teaches you to harness the power of Python with the Raspberry Pi 3 and the Raspberry Pi zero to build superlative automation systems that can transform your business. You will learn to create text classifiers, predict sentiment in words, and develop applications with the Tkinter library. Things will get more interesting when you build a human face detection and recognition system and a home automation system in Python, where different appliances are controlled using the Raspberry Pi. With such diverse robotics projects, you'll grasp the basics of robotics and its functions, and understand the integration of robotics with the IoT environment.
By the end of this Learning Path, you will have covered everything from configuring a robotic controller, to creating a self-driven robotic vehicle using Python.
- Raspberry Pi 3 Cookbook for Python Programmers - Third Edition by Tim Cox, Dr. Steven Lawrence Fernandes
- Python Programming with Raspberry Pi by Sai Yamanoor, Srihari Yamanoor
- Python Robotics Projects by Prof. Diwakar Vaish
What you will learn
- Build text classifiers and predict sentiment in words with the Tkinter library
- Develop human face detection and recognition systems
- Create a neural network module for optical character recognition
- Build a mobile robot using the Raspberry Pi as a controller
- Understand how to interface sensors, actuators, and LED displays work
- Apply machine learning techniques to your models
- Interface your robots with Bluetooth
Who this book is for
This Learning Path is specially designed for Python developers who want to take their skills to the next level by creating robots that can enhance people's lives. Familiarity with Python and electronics will aid understanding the concepts in this Learning Path.
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours