Editeur: Packt Publishing
Designing and deploying solutions using the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2.
- Get up and running with the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform
- Perform effective data analysis and visualization for actionable insights
- Enhance your BI strategy by creating different types of reports and dashboards using SAP BusinessObjects
The SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform is a powerful reporting and analysis tool. This book is the ideal introduction to the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform, introducing you to its data visualization, visual analytics, reporting, and dashboarding capabilities.
The book starts with an overview of the BI platform and various data sources for reporting. Then, we move on to looking at data visualization, analysis, reporting, and analytics using BusinessObjects Business Intelligence tools. You will learn about the features associated with reporting, scheduling, and distribution and learn how to deploy the platform. Toward the end, you will learn about the strategies and factors that should be considered during deployment.
By the end, you will be confident working with the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform to deliver better insights for more effective decision making.
What you will learn
- Work with various tools to create interactive data visualization and analysis
- Query, report, and analyze with SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence
- Create a report in SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise
- Visualize and manipulate data using an SAP Lumira Storyboard
- Deep dive into the workings of the SAP predictive analytics tool
- Deploy and configure SAP BO Intelligence platform 4.2
Who this book is for
This book is for Business Intelligence professionals and existing SAP ecosystem users who want to perform effective Business Intelligence using SAP BusinessObjects.
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours