Auteur: Mauro, Andrea
Auteur: Valsecchi, Paolo
Editeur: Packt Publishing
Edition n°: 2
Unleash the benefits of VMware vSphere 6.7 to provide a powerful, flexible and secure digital infrastructure
- Deep dive into areas like management, security, scalability, availability and more with vSphere 6.7
- Design, deploy and manage VMware vSphere virtual datacenters
- Implement monitoring and security of VMware workloads with ease
vSphere 6.7 is the latest release of VMware's industry-leading, virtual cloud platform. It allows organisations to move to hybrid cloud computing by enabling them to run, manage, connect and secure applications in a common operating environment.
This up-to-date, 2nd edition provides complete coverage of vSphere 6.7. Complete with step-by-step explanations of essential concepts, practical examples and self-assessment questions, you will begin with an overview of the products, solutions and features of the vSphere 6.7 suite.
You'll learn how to design and plan a virtual infrastructure and look at the workflow and installation of components. You'll gain insight into best practice configuration, management and security.
By the end the book you'll be able to build your own VMware vSphere lab that can run even the most demanding of workloads.
What you will learn
- Explore the immense functionality of vSphere 6.7
- Design, manage and administer a virtualization environment
- Get tips for the VCP6-DCV and VCIX6-DCV exams
- Understand how to implement different migration techniques across different environments
- Explore vSphere 6.7s powerful capabilities for patching, upgrading and managing the configuration of virtual environments.
- Understand core vSphere components
- Master resource management, disaster recovery, troubleshooting, monitoring and security
Who this book is for
This book is for Administrators, Infrastructure Engineers, Architects, and Consultants with basic knowledge of VMware vSphere.
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours