Auteur: Desrosiers, Luc
Auteur: Gaur, Nitin
Editeur: Packt Publishing
Learn quick and effective techniques for developing blockchain-based distributed ledgers with ease
- Discover why blockchain is a game changer in the technology landscape
- Set up blockchain networks using Hyperledger Fabric
- Write smart contracts at speed with Hyperledger Composer
Blockchain and Hyperledger are open source technologies that power the development of decentralized applications. This Learning Path is your helpful reference for exploring and building blockchain networks using Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric, and Hyperledger Composer.
Blockchain Development with Hyperledger will start off by giving you an overview of blockchain and demonstrating how you can set up an Ethereum development environment for developing, packaging, building, and testing campaign-decentralized applications. You'll then explore the de facto language Solidity, which you can use to develop decentralized applications in Ethereum. Following this, you'll be able to configure Hyperledger Fabric and use it to build private blockchain networks and applications that connect to them. Toward the later chapters, you'll learn how to design and launch a network, and even implement smart contracts in chain code. By the end of this Learning Path, you'll be able to build and deploy your own decentralized applications by addressing the key pain points encountered in the blockchain life cycle.
This Learning Path includes content from the following Packt products:
- Blockchain Quick Start Guide by Xun (Brian) Wu and Weimin Sun
- Hands-On Blockchain with Hyperledger by Nitin Gaur et al.
- Understand why decentralized applications are necessary
- Develop and test a decentralized application with Hyperledger Fabric and Hyperledger Composer
- Write and test a smart contract using Solidity
- Design transaction models and chain code with Golang
- Deploy the Composer REpresentational State Transfer (REST) Gateway to access Composer transactions
- Maintain, monitor, and manage your blockchain solutions
What you will learn
Who this book is for
This Learning Path is designed for blockchain developers who want to build decentralized applications and smart contracts from scratch using Hyperledger. Basic familiarity with or exposure to any programming language will be useful to get started with this course.
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours