Editeur: Packt Publishing
Gain useful insights to help you efficiently build, test, and migrate customized solutions on Business Central cloud and on-premise platforms
- Explore enhanced functionalities and development best practices in Business Central
- Develop powerful Business Central projects using the AL language
- Master the new Business Central with easy-to-follow recipes
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a complete business management solution that can help you streamline business processes, connect individual departments in your company, and enhance customer interactions.
Ok. That first part was really professional sounding, right? Now, let's get into what this cookbook is going to do for you: put simply, it's going to help you get things done. This book will help you get to grips with the latest development features and tools for building applications using Business Central. You'll find recipes that will guide you in developing and testing applications that can be deployed to the cloud or on-premises. For the old-schoolers out there, you'll also learn how to take your existing Dynamics NAV customizations and move them to the new AL language platform.
Also, if you haven't figured it out already, we're going to be using very normal language throughout the book to keep things light. After all, developing applications is fun, so why not have fun learning as well!
What you will learn
- Build and deploy Business Central applications
- Use the cloud or local sandbox for application development
- Customize and extend your base Business Central application
- Create external applications that connect to Business Central
- Create automated tests and debug your applications
- Connect to external web services from Business Central
Who this book is for
This book is for Dynamics developers and administrators who want to become efficient in developing and deploying applications in Business Central. Basic knowledge and understanding of Dynamics application development and administration is assumed.
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours