Auteur: R. Johnson, Paul
Auteur: Diakun, Josh
Editeur: Packt Publishing
Transform machine-generated data into valuable business insights using the powers of Splunk
- Explore the all-new machine learning toolkit in Splunk 7.x
- Tackle any problems related to searching and analyzing your data with Splunk
- Get the latest information and business insights on Splunk 7.x
Splunk makes it easy for you to take control of your data and drive your business with the cutting edge of operational intelligence and business analytics. Through this Learning Path, you'll implement new services and utilize them to quickly and efficiently process machine-generated big data.
You'll begin with an introduction to the new features, improvements, and offerings of Splunk 7. You'll learn to efficiently use wildcards and modify your search to make it faster. You'll learn how to enhance your applications by using XML dashboards and configuring and extending Splunk. You'll also find step-by-step demonstrations that'll walk you through building an operational intelligence application. As you progress, you'll explore data models and pivots to extend your intelligence capabilities.
By the end of this Learning Path, you'll have the skills and confidence to implement various Splunk services in your projects.
This Learning Path includes content from the following Packt products:
- Implementing Splunk 7 - Third Edition by James Miller
- Splunk Operational Intelligence Cookbook - Third Edition by Paul R Johnson, Josh Diakun, et al
What you will learn
- Master the new offerings in Splunk: Splunk Cloud and the Machine Learning Toolkit
- Create efficient and effective searches
- Master the use of Splunk tables, charts, and graph enhancements
- Use Splunk data models and pivots with faster data model acceleration
- Master all aspects of Splunk XML dashboards with hands-on applications
- Apply ML algorithms for forecasting and anomaly detection
Who this book is for
This Learning Path is for data analysts, business analysts, and IT administrators who want to leverage the Splunk enterprise platform as a valuable operational intelligence tool. Existing Splunk users who want to upgrade and get up and running with Splunk 7.x will also find this book useful. Some knowledge of Splunk services will help you get the most out of this Learning Path.
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours