Editeur: Packt Publishing
Become a professional photo editor and bring your ideas to life with Photoshop Elements 2019
- Improve your pictures with easy-to-follow techniques that help you make simple, fast and effective edits
- Understand how to animate and add multiple layers to your images
- Master the Photoshop Elements user interface (UI) with real-life examples
Adobe Photoshop Elements is a raster graphics editor for entry-level photographers, image editors, and hobbyists. Though it shares many of Photoshop CC's high-end features, it also boasts a significant number of simple to use, yet highly effective tools not found at the professional level.
This book presents the complexities of image editing in easy-to-follow, bite-sized chunks, allowing you to quickly recognize the editing challenge, and helps you to identify the tools and techniques required to make improvements, and to apply those techniques quickly and efficiently. You will start by learning how to import, organize, manage, edit, and use your pictures in a format that's designed for creative photography projects. Going further, you'll discover how to fix a wide range of photographic problems based on the book's extensive repertoire of commonly applied solutions. You'll be escorted through a wide range of common processes that include applying artistic effects to creative projects, custom image makeovers, processing images for social media, and other file export methods.
Towards the end of the book, you will understand what the most important tools and features actually do in Photoshop Elements, answering the often-asked question; What, when, and where would you use these features in a precise and practical way.
What you will learn
- Understand the latest Photoshop tools to add life to your photos
- Add graphic elements to any composition, photograph, or illustration
- Tackle challenges in editing multi-layered images for your photography projects
- Develop illustrative skills with Photoshop Elements' variety of drawing tools
- Understand techniques for professional photo retouching
- Work with online and local templates to create calendars, greeting cards, and other projects
Who this book is for
This book is for photographers, creative professionals, and individuals who want to master image editing for publishing, press, and web formats with Adobe's Photoshop Elements. Professionals who are looking to become accomplished image retouchers will also find the book helpful. Photography skills along with basic photo editing knowledge will be useful, but not necessary.
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours