Editeur: Packt Publishing
A comprehensive guide filled with best practices and tailor-made examples - a must-read for all Lightning Platform architects!
- Use the Lightning Platform to build integrated, scalable, and robust apps focused on enterprise-level customer demands
- Use the Lightning Component framework to deliver modern and responsive user experiences targeting multiple devices through Lightning Experience and Salesforce Mobile
- Extend your application with access to external services and AI
Salesforce Lightning provides a secure and scalable platform to build, deploy, customize, and upgrade applications. This book will take you through the architecture of building an application on the Lightning platform to help you understand its features and best practices, and ensure that your app keeps up with your customers' increasing needs as well as the innovations on the platform.
By the end of this book, you will have learned how to develop effective business apps and be ready to explore innovative ways to meet customer demands.
What you will learn
- Create and deploy AppExchange packages and manage upgrades
- Understand Enterprise Application Architecture patterns
- Customize mobile and desktop user experience with Lightning Web Components
- Manage large data volumes with asynchronous processing and big data strategies
- Implement Source Control and Continuous Integration
- Add AI to your application with Einstein
- Use Lightning External Services to integrate external code and data with your Lightning Application
Who this book is for
This book is for Lightning platform developers who want to discover the true potential of the platform to develop complex scalable applications for use in enterprise businesses.
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours